LSC COVID INFO 2020
LAST DAY OF THE SEASON WILL BE MONDAY 9/28.
Current Hours of Operation (as of 9/8) - Open Daily: Noon - 7:00PM
Weather Permitting - outdoor temp must be 70 degrees or greater to open.
Club members may reserve lap swimming here: SignUpGenius_SEPT
Beginning Monday, June 29, Lincolnshire Swim Club will follow Phase 4 guidelines by The Illinois Department of Health (IDPH) to permit us to increase the number of members welcome in the club.
The following is important Club information and safety guidelines; please note these are subject to change at any time. We need your full support by following the guidelines.
IMPORTANT WAIVER –
Please click here to sign the LSC COVID-19 ACCEPTANCE WAIVER. At least one adult member of each household must electronically sign before they can be admitted in the club.
Hours of Operation – Phase 4
Monday – Friday:
· Baby pool opens at 10AM. Reservations required.
· Open swim/lap swim is from noon-8pm. Reservations required for open and lap swim.
· The snack bar is open from noon - 8pm
· The bar is open from 4PM - 8pm (last call at 7:45pm)
· The Clubhouse, patio and pools are open from 10am – 8pm
· Reservations for all pool use (open swim, lap swim, baby pool) are required on weekends.
· The snack bar is open from noon-8pm
· The bar is open from Noon - 9pm (last call at 8:45pm)
· We are permitted a maximum of 10 people (adults & children) in the baby pool area. Maximum age for a child in the baby pool is 5 years.
· Baby Pool Hours:
· Toys are permitted in the baby pool but should not be shared outside of family members. Social distancing should be practiced in the baby pool area.
· Lap swimming will remain available by reservation only. Members of the same household should share a lane.
Weekdays – Noon-8:00PM
Weekends –10:00AM – 8:00PM
· If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, you forfeit your lane.
Food & Beverage
Swim Club Building & Grounds
Front Desk Procedures
Cleaning & General Safety
COVID-19 Reporting: If a member tests positive for COVID-19