HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES
1. Do not disturb lifeguards for any reason while they are in the chair. Problems should be directed to the front desk or office staff.
2. During Covid 19 Phase 3, children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
3. At 45 minutes after the hour there is an adult swim. No one under 18 years of age is allowed in the pool unless they are under 5 years old and accompanied by a parent.
4. Activities and actions that might disturb and/or endanger others are not permitted. Pets are not permitted on the property.
5. Only those individuals who can swim one lap of the pool may swim in the deep end.
6. Adults must accompany children in the pool who do not swim independently.
7. The baby pool is restricted to children 5 years of age and younger with adult supervision (18 and older).
8. No hanging or sitting on the lane lines, rope, starting blocks or diving boards.
9. Swimmers should not play in the lesson or lap lanes.
10. All individuals must be clean before entering the pool.
11. Skateboards, roller blades, scooters and bikes are not permitted on deck.
12. Running, pushing, towel snapping and roughhousing are not permitted.
13. Glass is prohibited on the pool and upper decks at all times.
The Management may institute additional rules at their discretion for the safety of our patrons. Violation of these rules may result in revocation of privileges. Reinstatement will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors.