The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of all members. These rules have been established to assure safe and sanitary operation of the Club facilities. Parents are REQUIRED to caution their children to observe all rules and obey instructions of the Club Managers and Club Officers.
I. General Rules & Regulations
- Annual dues and assessments must be paid in full by March 1. Thereafter, a Late Fee will be charged.
- Admittance to Club facilities will not be permitted until the current year’s dues are paid in full.
- All members and guests, including children, shall use the Club facilities at their own risk.
- Every parent shall be responsible for the conduct of his or her children, regardless of whether or not the parent is on the Club premises.
- The replacement cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible member.
- The Club is not responsible for loss/damage to personal property.
- Club personnel may enforce any action necessary to protect the safety and welfare of members and guests, even though not specifically covered by these rules and regulations.
- These rules are subject to revision by the Board of Directors.
- Any infraction of the Club rules should be reported to the Club Manager or to a member of the Board of Directors.
II. Use of Club Premises
- All members are required to follow the direction of the Club Manager with respect to the use of any of the Club facilities.
- All members are required to check in at the front desk when they enter the Club
- Use of the POOL shall be subject to the close supervision of the Club Manager and the Lifeguards, and all members and their children must follow the specific directions of the Club Manager and the Lifeguards.
- Failure to follow the direction of the Club Manager or Lifeguards, may result in termination of the member’s right to use the Club’s facilities for that day.
- NO PETS shall be allowed on the Club premises.
- NO SMOKING shall be allowed on the Club premises.
- Children under the age of 12 years shall not be left unattended on the club premises at any time.
- Refuse shall be deposited only in the trashcans provided.
- BATHHOUSES shall be used only for changing of clothes and for showering, and parents are responsible for assuring that their children do not use the bathhouses as a play or eating area.
- Adults shall have preference over children for the use of chaise LOUNGE CHAIRS, and such chairs may not be used for the sole purpose of storing personal effects.
- NO GLASS of any kind shall be allowed on the Club premises. Plastic containers are suggested for food and beverages.
- Absolutely no food or drinks are allowed around the pool deck areas except water in plastic water bottles. (Infant drinks in plastic bottles are permitted on the pool deck areas only.)
- We ask that toys smaller than a water polo ball not be brought to the club. These small toys can get caught in the pool filter/pipes and cause a maintenance disruption.
III. Health & Safety
- A 15-minute children's rest period begins each hour at 45 minutes after the hour. Adults 18 and over may continue to swim. All others should exit the pool (this includes sitting on the edge of the pool if under 18). Children under the age of 5 may stay in the pool while accompanied by a parent.
- Rafts and floats are permitted only in non-peak hours for safety reasons: Friday evenings after 7pm and Sundays 10am-1pm.
- For the safety of our youngest members we reserve the baby pool for families of children five and under.
- Do not disturb lifeguards for any reason while they are in the chair. Questions or problems should be directed to the front desk or office staff.
- Activities and actions that might disturb and/or endanger others are not permitted.
- When a child has any flotation assistance (water wings, life-vest, etc.) they should not be going off the diving board or be in the deep end.
- Only those individuals who can swim one lap of the pool may swim in the deep end.
- No hanging or sitting on the lane lines, rope, starting blocks or diving boards.
- Swimmers should not play in the lesson or lap lanes.
- All individuals must be clean before entering the pool.
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters and bikes are not permitted on deck. All bikes must be parked in designated areas.
- Ball-playing, on-deck and in-pool activity will be monitored and restricted as necessary by the Club Manager and Lifeguards. Running, pushing, roughhousing are not permitted. Water guns / sprayers are not permitted.
The management may institute additional rules at their discretion for the safety of our patrons. Violation of these rules may result in revocation of privileges. Reinstatement will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors.